Monday, April 8, 2013

Secrets

So... as I've mentioned in my previous post, I received my report card with pleasingly surprising results (Alleluia). After my unlucky seven in the second trimester, how as I was able to do better?
 
 
Here, let me break it down for you:
 
1. Party Hard.
Yes, party. And by party, I mean go out with friends, go shopping, going to concerts and all that stuff that just scream luxury. (as I'm not much of a party person, oops) Okay and actual partying for some. Anyway, party screams when you want to loosen up from all the stress life has to offer. Go on, and loosen up. Be careful not to lose track of time, though.
 
 
 
2. Skate Harder
 
Skate or... any of your sideline classes/sports/etc. Say that you've got a training day for an upcoming competition or maybe an important exhibit and then your bonding session with your friends are scheduled on the same day? Well, state the obvious, perhaps. I haven't competed though so I'm just assuming, and I would probably do the same.
 
 
 
3.Study Hardest.
Whatever happens, school will always, always in all ways be my number one priority, and hopefully, yours too! Studying is actually more fun than it seems. Well, if you think of it positively, and if you've got a clear mind (organized thinking isn't required in my case, but I really do think that it's a plus!), you're good to go!
 
 
Bottom line is that as long as you set your priorities straight, and that you have a positive attitude towards all of these, you'll have a great time ;-)
 

1 comment: