Saturday, March 23, 2013

Julio

I have this weird little habit/quirk of naming old inanimate objects. By old, I mean... not often used anymore but can be still used. (Do you get me? Yeah?)

One day after I finished my campus paper aka Spectrum, I had this urge to take pictures. Kind of weird, but I was bored so it's pretty much understandable. I was surfing the internet for a few camera models that I can save up for until I realized: we still have a camera.

So I got the camera, charged the batteries and played with the settings... Okay I even read the manual. I guess this camera's still manageable or something like that. (At least I got to save thousands, thanks to this baby)

I suddenly thought of naming my camera Julio. That was the first name that entered my mind, hence, his name and the title of this post.

But anyway, enjoy these pictures I got with Julio

I'm a fan of Infinite, so I was really ecstatic when I saw them

Infinite being interviewed. Such charming boys.

After watching them perform, I became a fan of EXO.



SoShi Philippines: The cutest Philippine fan base ever.

A self-shot while waiting for the car to take me to the rink

That moment wherein I felt like a dancer.

My cork board/vision board

No comments:

Post a Comment